Wharfedale Lodge is a beautifully restored barn offering superior group accommodation for families, friends and business hire. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park it sleeps 20 people in 10 comfortable twin bedrooms. (Definitely not a bunk barn !)
The Lodge is set in a stunning location between the picturesque villages of Grassington and Kettlewell near the famous Kilnsey Crag and just 20 minutes drive from Skipton.
-      10 comfortable twin bedrooms
-       2 hotel standard lounges
-       Games room with snooker table
-       Spacious fully equipped kitchen
-       High speed wi-fi, tv and hi-fi
-       Large grounds with seating areas
-       Ample off road car parking
-       Full conference facilities available
Surrounding the Lodge are green pastures, rivers, waterfalls, springs and wild flower meadows with many walks available straight from the door including the "Dales Way" itself.